PFM seeks a Human Resources Intern to join our centralized HR team in PFM’s Center City Philadelphia headquarters. We’re looking for a versatile, intellectually curious, and fun person who wants to gain valuable work experience in the HR field through PFM’s spring / summer internship program.
The HR Intern will assist the entire team in a broad range of daily activities, including:
- Full-cycle recruitment and operational support (posting positions, scheduling recruitment events, conducting candidate or campus research, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, and assisting with pre-hire documentation)
- Conducting research, creating presentations, and drafting communications on a wide variety of HR topics
- Compiling HR data and metrics
- Benefits administration support
- Pre-hire / onboarding support
- HRIS implementation support
- General HR administrative activities as assigned (periodic data entry, employee file audits, file HR paperwork, and other miscellaneous HR administrative functions)
This internship requires working a minimum of 16 hours per week with a maximum of 40 hours per week. Please note: PFM does not currently provide housing, relocation, or transportation reimbursement for internship roles.
PFM will not be able to sponsor candidates for this position.
PFM is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug-free workplace.