PFM seeks a Human Resources Intern to join our centralized HR team in PFM’s Center City Philadelphia headquarters. We’re looking for a versatile, intellectually curious, and fun person who wants to gain valuable work experience in the HR field through PFM’s spring / summer internship program.
The HR Intern will assist the entire team in a broad range of daily activities, including:
- Full-cycle recruitment and operational support (posting positions, scheduling recruitment events, conducting candidate or campus research, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, and assisting with pre-hire documentation)
- Conducting research, creating presentations, and drafting communications on a wide variety of HR topics
- Compiling HR data and metrics
- Benefits administration support
- Pre-hire / onboarding support
- HRIS implementation support
- General HR administrative activities as assigned (periodic data entry, employee file audits, file HR paperwork, and other miscellaneous HR administrative functions)
This internship requires working a minimum of 16 hours per week with a maximum of 40 hours per week. Please note: PFM does not currently provide housing, relocation, or transportation reimbursement for internship roles.
PFM is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug-free workplace.