PFM is a recognized national leader in providing financial, investment, and consulting advice to public sector, non-profit and other institutional entities. For more than forty years, PFM has advised many of the country’s largest municipal and institutional entities including states, counties, municipalities, townships, boroughs, authorities, school districts, not-for-profit organizations, and pension funds. The firm has more than 600 employees located in every region of the country.
PFM offers numerous co-op opportunities in various areas, including:
- Investment Management and Consulting: PFM Asset Management LLC provides investment advice and portfolio management for working capital and bond proceeds and assists clients in structuring reliable and fundamentally sound asset management and pension plan strategies. (MACM Research Co-op)
- Financial Advisor Services: PFM Financial Advisors LLC plays an integral role in the capital formation process for municipal and not-for-profit bond issuers. PFM’s financial advisors contribute across all phases of the debt financing process, providing independent and expert advice to best position our clients to meet their short- and long-term goals and objectives. (Financial Advisory and Quantitative Strategies Co-ops)
- Management and Budget Consulting: PFM Group Consulting LLC offers capital and operating budget advice and workforce consulting solutions to distressed governments and non-profit entities. (Management and Budget Consulting Co-op)
- Strategic Planning: PFM Solutions LLC provides a software-based product offering comprising conprehensive strategic planning activities that analyze the strategic ramifications of clients' operational and capital initiatives. (Junior Solutions Consultant Co-op)
- Information Technology: PFM's Information Technology department provides support firm-wide in the areas of web development and information security (IT Security Analyst and Web Developer Co-ops)